1. We use the Puppy Culture philosophy.
2. You can schedule a visit.
3. Our pups are socialized, handled and exposed to various noises and walking surfaces.
4. They are given educational toys to play with.
5. I take back my dogs if you are unable to keep them, we don’t want these aussies in the Shelter system.
6. Do your research on this breed. Yes they are beautiful and smart, but they also shed. You must be committed to getting them groomed every 6-8 weeks to control the undercoat. This will help tremendously with the shedding.
7. Do NOT let your aussie get fat! This is the most common thing i see among owners. You should be able to feel their ribs!
8. My job as your breeder is to educate! Please don’t miss the puppy parties as I go over training, grooming and general misconceptions on the internet.
9. Be an educated buyer. Do research on the breed and ask lots of questions. Sign up for a puppy class and take your puppy to Home Depot/Lowe’s to have him meet people. Always bring treats!
10. We believe in balanced training